Organic Landscape Technician
Spend your days outside this summer in a progressive, friendly, positive, and fun work environment.
This is a full-time seasonal position from April - October for the first year. This role could lead to expanded full-time employment for career-minded individuals that have the interest and ability to lead daily operations of planned routes.
Candidates should have experience in or desire to learn about soils, turf, & sustainable land care. Complete Land Organics will train the right candidate.
- Ability to follow protocols, take direction, and eventually carry out standard daily operations independently
- Must be able to lift 50 lb bags of product
- Enjoy working outside and in different weather conditions
- Good interpersonal skills, comfortable interacting with customers
- Pleasant and professional attitude
- Promptness, reliability, and consistent performance
- Able to respond to early start times
- Can work 8+ hour days, Monday through Friday (no weekends), with early start times.
Desired but not mandatory:
- Knowledge and experience with lawn care equipment.
- Industry accreditations
To apply for this position email email@example.com or use our contact form. Be sure to include relevant information about yourself and why you are interested in working with Complete Land Organics.
Promising candidates will receive an email to schedule a preliminary phone interview.